A story about a boy who aspires to be God
the Archer: Im not God but I am like God
I've helped many people. It's all for their good.
darkstar: what makes you think that wat u think is rite for them is wat they want?
the Archer: I state facts. I give them options. I lead them to the rite path,wats best for them.
darkstar: no doubt they're confused. but u making choices for them doesnt make it any easier.
what if they're momentarily happy but regret it later?
the Archer: are u testing me and my abilities?
you have the brains so use it well. your stubborness will only hurt him. and yourself.
if u dont change, u'll reach a dead end.
and I dont want u to end up like that.
darkstar: what's my dead end?
(phone line cut)
*silence.fade to black*
she never got the answer she wanted. after the brief conversation, left her feeling more alone than ever. its frustrating when you're almost reaching the finishing line yet you tripped. you almost got the answer to what you've been looking for ,but he left. a pause. silence. a stand still. that moment. when u stop breathing for a second.
you only meet him once in a lifetime. He, who has the answers. the hubristic Archer. yet you're predestined not to be together. a pair of star-crossed lovers in a cosmic disorder.
"...but Im always wanting you..."
No comments:
Post a Comment